Eczema, also known as dermatitis, is a common skin condition that can be irritating and itchy. It can affect anyone of any age. This disease is most severe in children. This can pose serious dangers to infants. About 20% of children suffer from eczema.
Eczema can also be caused by family history in some cases. This skin disease is more common in girls than it is in boys. The skin becomes inflamed and forms pustules, which are often followed by liquid discharge. This can lead to chronic skin disorders. Commonly affected areas include the hands, wrists and neck, as well as the back of your knees. Although Eczema does not spread to other areas, scratching affected areas can make it worse.
- Pustules and blisters visible on the skin.
- Redness on the skin in patches.
- The skin becomes dry and flaky.
- Itchiness and irritation of the skin.
- On the affected areas, liquid discharges can be observed.
Good to know
The exact cause of this skin disorder is unknown by doctors.
- The body can build up toxins.
- Coconut oil is the best home remedy for Eczema.
- To get positive results, you can also apply a mud pack to the affected areas.
- Another home remedy for Eczema is to apply a paste of sandalwood powder and camphor in equal amounts.
- Mild sunbathing can also be helpful in treating this skin condition.
- Applying a paste of Neem leaves or turmeric powder to the affected areas will reduce the symptoms of eczema. It is one of the most effective home remedies to treat eczema.
- Make a lotion with the crushed leaves of Spearmint and Dandelion. Add a few drops of oil to it. This lotion can be applied to the affected areas for up to half an hour, and it will produce amazing results.
- To see positive results, apply Vitamin E oil regularly to the affected areas.
- To reduce the symptoms of Eczema, you can take oral Zinc supplements. Zinc lotion can also be applied to the affected areas.
- You can also use nutmeg paste at home to treat eczema.
- Eczema symptoms can also be reduced by drinking tomato juice. To quickly get relief from this condition, drink a glass of tomato juice every day.