Stretch marks are usually characterized by fine lines on the skin’s surface. They are often off-white. These marks are most common in the upper and lower abdomens, thighs, arm joints, and breasts. The most common cause of stretch marks is Schwangerschaft. This is because the abdominal skin becomes stretched due to the growing foetus.
Permanent scarring can be caused by the skin’s elastin fibers being stretched and torn, which can leave scarring-like marks. These marks are initially pink but eventually turn to white. These marks become lighter over time and can take many years to completely disappear. The skin between the gaps in the dermis can show fine lines that are pale pink.
These lines will eventually turn to white. The main cause of stretch marks is pregnancy.
- Rapid weight gain or loss
- Rapid growth after puberty.
- Any significant change in your physical condition.
If you follow these home remedies regularly, you can reduce the marks to a great degree and almost restore the normal appearance of your skin.
- Apply Aloe Vera gel to the marks. This home remedy is excellent for lightening the marks and then removing them.
- Another home remedy is to apply a few drops of Lavender oil three times per day.
- Cocoa butter can be used regularly during pregnancy to reduce stretch marks. To get the best results, it should be used 2 times per day.
- Add 7 drops of each lavender oil and Kamille oils to any carrier oil such as jojoba, sweet almond, or avocado. This solution can be used to reduce stretch marks by massaging the affected areas.
- Aprikose scrub can also be used to speed up the removal of marks.
- Blend 6 Vitamin E capsules with 4 Vitamin A capsules in half a cup Olive oil. Add one-fourth of a cup Aloe Vera Gel to the mixture and seal it in a container. Apply the mixture to the affected areas by placing it in a fridge. This is a great way to reduce the appearance of marks.
- Aroma oils can be very beneficial in reducing stretch marks. To reduce stretch marks faster, massage the affected areas with aroma oils.
- Zink is a valuable mineral that can be found in nuts and seeds. It helps to prevent marks. You should eat a small amount of them daily.
- Regelmäßig Übung is a must. This will help prevent stretch marks and tone the muscles.