Sciatica, a neurotic condition of the sciatica nerve, is a severe illness of our nervous system. Sciatica is characterized by severe pain in the back, legs, and feet. Sciatica is a condition that results from the irritation of the sciatic nerve. This disease causes foot pain, low back pain, or pain in the buttocks. They are unable to move their feet or legs and claim that they have lost the ability to move their foot or leg muscles.
Sciatica can be caused by injury to the spine. The sciatica nerve is compressed at the roots. Sciatica can also be caused by an infection or toxic substance near the nerve. Most problems are caused by a ruptured disc or osteo-arthritis of the lower spine. This disease can also be caused by other factors, such as a tumor of the pelvis, pregnancy or exposure to cold or damp conditions. The good news is that natural remedies can be used to treat and alleviate this condition if you are a believer in natural home remedies.
- Applying ice to sore muscles immediately provides relief. The ice “forces” the muscles to become numb and then releases spasm.
- Garlic milk can be used to treat sciatica. You can cook the garlic or not, but the uncooked garlic will have stronger effects. This milk can be prepared by adding the pulp of crushed garlic to buffalo milk. The buffalo milk should not be cooked. 4 cloves should be added to 100 milliliters milk. The garlic milk can also be boiled, but the effect is smaller.
- Mix crushed garlic with mustard oil and pounded seeds omum to get another useful remedy. Heat about 4 tbsp mustard oil. Add 2 to 3 cloves fresh crushed garlic and one tablespoon of pounded seeds. Fry them. Mix all ingredients together and let them cool down for a bit. Filter the solution, and use it to massage the affected areas.
- Lemon juice is a great remedy for sciatica. Regular consumption of lemon juice can prevent the formation of uric acids in your tissues.
- When it comes to sciatica, nutmeg can be very helpful. Make a powder from a nutmeg. Then, heat the ginger oil in a small saucepan until all the pieces are brown. Then, apply the solution to the affected areas.
- A juice made from potatoes and celery leaves is another great remedy. Consume at least 10 grams of celery leaves and potatoes daily. You will feel the relief soon enough.
- It is well-known that elderberry has the ability to relax and stimulate muscles. Elderberry juice and elderberry tea are very helpful for sciatica.
- Whole grain cereals are rich in Vitamin B1 and Thiamine. People suffering from sciatica should include them in their daily diet.
- Another exceptional remedy is horseradish poultice. The poultice can be used on any areas that are in pain and left on for at least an hour. This remedy can be used to relieve pain by stimulating the sciatica nerve.