Millions of people suffer from sinus headaches, which can cause congestion, pain, and fatigue. Sinus headaches and migraines often share similar symptoms, so it can be difficult to tell which one you have. If possible, natural sinus treatment is the best option. If you have tried home remedies such as saline nasal irrigation to relieve your sinusitis, headaches, or chronic sinus infections, you may be able to try Shiatsu treatments to stop the infection.
You must first irrigate your sinus cavities immediately. After you have irrigated the sinus cavities, you can help the headache go away. It can take a while to reverse a sinus headache once it has become severe. If you feel that a headache is coming on, or if you feel the throbing of your head, you should get started on your sinus problems.
Shiatsu, a traditional Japanese massage-type therapy that is based on anatomy and physiologicallogy, is licensed by the Ministry of Health and Welfare of Japan. Shiatsu can be used for pain relief. It can be used to pressure the energy pathways called meridians. The sinus cavities that are affected will determine the location of your headache. There are four sets.
You have four sets. These treatments can be used even if you don’t have a headache to relieve pain or open the sinuses and nasal passages.
- Use your index fingers to gently press the pads under your inner eyebrow. Continue to press and release gently for a few seconds.
- If you are experiencing a headache due to a sinus infection, locate the web between your thumb and index finger. Hold it in place for one to two minutes. Then, release the pressure and continue to squeeze. Your thumb should be on top. If you are pregnant, don’t use this one.
- Find the Shiatsu point just below your cheekbone. It should be level with the pupil. For a few seconds, press gently upwards. This will help reduce eye pressure and congestion that could be causing your headache.
- If you have a headache due to frontal migraine, measure one-finger width from your eyebrow to level your pupil. Next, use your thumbs to press against your forehead.
- One easy way to do this is to press your index fingers on the nose, in the crevices, for several seconds.
These 5 therapy methods can be used even if you don’t have sinus headaches. As your first line of defense, you should try nasal irrigation. Then, work on relieving or stopping the pain. If you have persistent sinusitis or sinusitis that doesn’t respond to Shiatsu and irrigation and you don’t know why, then allergy to milk, eggs, wheat, or other gluten grains may be an option. It is possible to get rid of your sinus problems permanently. Many sinus problems have been solved by former sufferers.