Różowe oko is a common infection that can resolve by itself in 7-10 days. It is contagious. It is also a sign that the person’s immune systems are weak. There are many over-the-counter medications that can be used to treat it. There are many natural home remedies for pink eye that you can use. This is one of the best home remedies you could try.
Domowe środki zaradcze
- Berberyna, one of the powerful ingredients, is effective in fighting viral, bacterial and zakażenia grzybicze. It is easy to boil the kwaśnica plant and let it cool down before you use it as an eyewash. You can close your eyes and apply a few drops to the affected eyes.
- The astringent properties of ziemniaki make it one the best home remedies for pink eye. Place a thin slice of potato on your eyes. To reduce swelling, you can apply the potato slice several times per day.
- Tea, especially green and black teas, can be used to treat viral and bacterial infections due to its high level of bioflavonoids. It can help reduce inflammation in a pink eye. This natural home remedy is as simple as a moist teabag being placed over the affected eye. The bag should be left on for several minutes. This should be done at least 3-4 times per day.
- Miód is a natural home remedy for pink eye that is known to have powerful antibiotic and antibacterial properties. Make an eye wash or compress by mixing 3 tablespoons honey with 2 cups of mleko or water. Let it cool down before boiling it.
- Goldenseal, like the barberry plant has berberine. It is equally effective in fighting infection and killing bacteria. This plant is well-known for its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and astringent properties. It is a natural remedy that you should try.
- Mix 1 cup of boiling water with 2 teaspoons goldenseal to make an eye wash. You don’t have to rush to the pharmacy every time you need to treat pink eye. You’ll be amazed at how many pink eye home remedies are possible with what you have at hand.