Under-eye discoloration is caused by vitiation in both the pitta and vata doshas. Yoga can help reduce the appearance of undereye dark circles. Pranayama, Shavasana, and Pranayama are excellent yoga poses. It helps to relax the mind. These asanas can be used to reduce dark circles.
Under eye discoloration is often caused by depression. Meditation and relaxation are both very effective in treating depression. Pranayana yoga is for meditation and Shavasana yoga for relaxation. There are very few home remedies that can reduce dark circles.
- Cucumber Slices: Applying thin cucumber slices to your eyes can help to reduce the appearance of undereye discoloration. It has ingredients that moisturize the eye and reduce dark circles and bags.
- Brahmi: It is extremely beneficial for dark circles. Brahmi oil helps to relax the mind and bring it into a relaxed state. Brahmi oil has a soothing and cooling effect on the mind. Regular head massages with this oil can help prevent depression.
- St. John’s Wort is the most well-known herbal treatment for depression. It is also helpful in treating under-eye discoloration. It can be taken either as an individual or in combination with other herbs. It can help reduce depressive moods.
- Sleep: Good sleep is essential for a healthy life. Dark circles can be caused by poor sleep. To get rid of dark circles under your eyes, it is important to get good sleep. A person with dark circles should get 7-8 hours of sound sleep per night. Lack of sleep can lead to skin becoming pale and brittle.
- Almond Oil: Combine one teaspoon of almond oil and half a teaspoon of lime juice. Apply the mixture to the dark surface for 10 minutes every night before you go to bed.
- Water: To reduce the appearance of under-eye discoloration, you should drink 8-10 glasses of water per day. This will eliminate any toxins from the body. Stop smoking and start taking more antioxidants. It will reduce free radical damage to the cells around your eyes.