Dieser Artikel enthält altmodische Küchenrezepte für Zahnschmerzen. A great natural remedy for toothache is to apply pure clove oil or ground clove oil to the affected tooth. This is the most popular of all herbal remedies for toothache. This remedy is the most popular, as most people already have cloves in their spice cupboard.
- A few drops of tea tree ätherische Öle in water. This solution can quickly relieve inflamed gums by cleaning the mouth. It is very effective in fighting off bacteria. Tea tree oil is an essential component of our Travel First Aid Kit. Combining the following items on a regular basis can help with toothache relief.
- Calendula has been used for years to treat gum disease and teeth. Another option is Myrrhe. Both these herbs have antibacterial and astringent properties. These herbs are available at many supermarkets and all natural food markets.
- Echinacea. This toothache remedy is a well-known cold and Grippe remedy. It is actually called the “toothache-plant” by a Lakota elder. It was also what his grandmother called it. Try Echinacea tincture. Fresh Echinacea root, dug from the ground, is the best remedy for toothache.
- A paste made of Schlüpfrige Ulme powder, water, and a little bit of Salz will help until you get to the dentist.
- Eine Mundspülung mit Calendula (Calendula officinalis) oder Salvia officinalis und einer Prise Salz ist eine gute Option bei Zahnfleischbluten.
- Originating in Europe and Asia, Schafgarbe (Achillea milfolum) is now naturalized throughout North America. Yarrow can be found in open fields, meadows and roadsides, as well as in open woodlands. Yarrow can stop bleeding and heal wounds. The root of yarrow can also be used as an anesthetic. Apply the fresh root or leaves to your teeth and gums to relieve toothaches.
- Zahnschmerzen können auch mit rohen Wegerichblättern gestoppt werden, die zerkleinert und auf den betroffenen Zahn gelegt werden. Mischen Sie die zerkleinerten Blätter mit ein wenig Salz, wenn Sie Salz dabei haben.